synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mediator init and destroy
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:46:04 GMT
I think an init method that provided access to the SynapseConfiguration
would be useful, for one thing it would avoid having to have synchronized
code in things like the ScriptMediator (prepareExternalScript method) and
XSLTMediator (in performXLST), at least when not using dynamic entries
anyway. And that may squeeze out a bit more performance.

   ...ant