synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linking Synapse Instances (and Axis2 instances)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:59:17 GMT
Deepal

Actually, I was more thinking about:

Client->Synapse->Synapse->Axis2

Rather than

Client->Axis2->Axis2

Although we could do that, we'd just be replicating something we
already do very well in Synapse.

The custom deployer idea is pretty cool. Can you explain a little how
it works? I haven't really looked at that.

One other thing that would be cool in Synapse is to automatically
enable any *locally* deployed services (in the local Axis2 instance)
as endpoints. We could make sure they get called using the local
transport too. That way, any useful stuff like the CORBA deployer
could be exposed very simply via Synapse.

Paul

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org