synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse using SCA assembly model for configuration
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:19:28 GMT
Well actually I had a different idea.

At the moment the Mediator reading is pluggable - based on the
namespace, but the core reading of Synapse.XML is fixed. What if we
restructured so that we key the XMLConfigurationBuilder off of the XML
namespace of the document element in synapse.xml? That way we could
make the XML parsing pluggable. We could do it in the same way as we
do for Mediators. In other words we could have a JAR file that
registers itself as the reader for a given NS.

What do you think?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle