synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pointing messages at targets
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:15:35 GMT
Ok I'll create JIRA's for:

1. adding an Initializable interface and allowing both mediators to be
initializable and also a separate config for standalone items to be
initialized
2. Adding a getThreadPool on SynapseEnv
3. Supporting setTo("endpoint:" or "sequence:")
4. Fixing up Axiom to support binary and text content types.
5. Making the XMLConfigurationBuilder pluggable based on the NS of the
document element of Synapse.xml
6. Fix class property setting to be a bit cleaner
7. Auto import of endpoints into Synapse from another Axis2 or Synapse instance

Paul

On 7/27/07, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@wso2.com> wrote:
> Paul
>
> This is a good suggestion, Lets create JIRA's for these enhancements so
> that we can keep track of them and see them to completion in the next
> releases
>
> thanks
> asankha
>
> Paul Fremantle wrote:
> > When I inject a new message into Synapse (using the API).
> >
> > At the moment messages go into the main sequence. However, it would be
> > nice to specify a sequence or endpoint for them to be targeted to.
> >
> > I'm thinking maybe just setting the To address using a uri scheme
> > like: "sequence:stockquote" or "endpoint:sq".
> >
> > What do you all think?
> >
> > Paul

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair