synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "indika kumara" <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If the axiom-dom impl is in your classpath synapse seems to have issues.
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:55:13 GMT
hi Rajith

I had tried to reproduce the your issue using the current SVN trunk. I had
modified the WS-Sec sample number 103 in order to use the xpath evaluations
together with WS-Sec. The axiom-dom impl also is in the classpath. But It is
working without an any issue.

The sample configuration
<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <localEntry key="sec_policy"
src="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/policy/policy_3.xml"/>
    <proxy name="StockQuoteProxy">
        <target>
            <inSequence>
                <header name="wsse:Security" action="remove"
                        xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
"/>
                <switch source="//m0:getQuote/m0:request/m0:symbol"
                        xmlns:m0="http://services.samples/xsd">
                    <case regex="MSFT">
                        <send>
                            <endpoint>
                                <address uri="
http://bogus:9000/soap/NonExistentStockQuoteService"/>
                            </endpoint>
                        </send>
                    </case>
                    <case regex="IBM">
                        <send>
                            <endpoint>
                                <address uri="
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService"/>
                            </endpoint>
                        </send>
                    </case>
                    <case regex="SUN">
                        <send>
                            <endpoint>
                                <address uri="
http://localhost:9009/soap/NonExistentStockQuoteService"/>
                            </endpoint>
                        </send>
                    </case>
                </switch>
            </inSequence>
            <outSequence>
                <send/>
            </outSequence>
        </target>
        <publishWSDL
uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/proxy/sample_proxy_1.wsdl"/>
        <policy key="sec_policy"/>
        <enableSec/>
    </proxy>
</definitions>