synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible error in Axis2MessageContext.getStringValue()
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:37:33 GMT
When I debugged I reliased that the result returned from the Xpath
evaluation was of type o.a.axiom.om.impl.dom.ElementImpl.
However the code was only checking for OMTextImpl and OMElementImpl.

if (o instanceof OMTextImpl) {
          textValue.append(((OMTextImpl) o).getText());
} else if (o instanceof OMElementImpl) {
          textValue.append(((OMElementImpl) o).getText());
}

Has anybody else encountered this before?

To get around this I added a check for ElementImpl as well (in my local
copy).

else if (o instanceof ElementImpl){
       textValue.append(((ElementImpl) o).getText());
}

Regards,

Rajith