synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject If the axiom-dom impl is in your classpath synapse seems to have issues.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:39:37 GMT
folks,

I found the cause for the two problems I highlighted in the list.
Both the script mediator and the xpath evaluation (
Axis2MessageContext.getStringValue()) had problems dealing with the DOM
implementation.

Once I removed the axion-dom impl jar from the classpath it went away.
Have anybody else experianced this?

Has anybody run xpath evaluations or script mediator together with any
WS-Sec examples in synapse ?
(If I am not mistaken, in WS-Sec u need to have the axiom-dom impl)

If this is a problem, shouldn't we fix this? as somebody can technically use
the axiom-dom impl instead of the stax impl.
(However as Paul stated if we deal at OMElement level it should be ok, but
we seem to have some problems with adding or casting nodes in the above two
instances)

Eran, if the axiom-dom impl is in the classpath (along with stax-impl) which
one gets loaded as the OM implementation? does it depend on the Type of
factory that u create? Can you explain a bit.

Regards,

Rajith

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu