synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If the axiom-dom impl is in your classpath synapse seems to have issues.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:07:10 GMT
Ashankha,

Here are the two examples I used.
And I had axiom-dom in my classpath.
I used this using the 1.0 jars and inside Qpid where I have embeded the
synapse engine. (The code I showed u in Sri Lanka)
(Everything works fine now, after I removed axiom-dom from my classpath).

I didn't open a JIRA bcos I wasn't sure whether it was a bug or just a
classpath mess with axiom.
If u want to track this, then I am happy to open it.

Regards,

Rajith.