synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse using SCA assembly model for configuration
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:53:40 GMT
Paul,

You sure want to do this? I hope Ant want kill me :)
Theoritically it makes sense, but the reality is that the tuscany code is
pretty complex. (atleast the last time I coded the JMS binding)
Judging by the spec I don't blame the code base as the complexity of the
spec naturally creeps in to the code base.

As a Tuscany comitter I shouldn't be saying this, but can we not experiment
with spring first?

Regards,

Rajith