synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Simple Quartz job scheduling in Synapse
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:23:53 GMT
Paul Fremantle wrote:

> To make life a teensy bit easier, you don't need to specify the full
> class name for any job in that package. If there is no package set
> then I concatenate that package, so specifying class="MessageInjector"
> is the same as specifying
> "org.apache.synapse.startup.jobs.MessageInjector

-1 for this bit .. it means you can't use a class without a namespace! I
don't see value in this "extra, extra sugar"!

Has the language spec been updated with the new extension? I'd like to
think about the whole thing but need to see the big picture first!

Thanks,

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.