synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Access to validation error message
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:14:12 GMT
Balaji

Did you check the "ERROR_MESSAGE" property after the validation failure?
This should contain the text from the schema validator. Check
http://ws.apache.org/synapse/Synapse_Configuration_Language.html for the
reference to the above property - we will enhance the documentation and
clearly exposes such properties in 1.1 release.

Ruwan - lets check the above before a JIRA is opened, and if it needs an
improvement lets open a new JIRA

asankha