synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Synapse Errors Multiple Threads
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:55:47 GMT

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 10:13 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi Will
> > 2007-11-07 17:54:35,065 [128.8.10.71-z.glue.umd.edu]
> > [HttpServerWorker-15] ERROR Axis2Sender Unexpected error during
> > sending message out
> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: I/O reactor has been shut down
> Whats interesting is what caused the IO reactor to shut down, and any
> log messages that indicate that error is what I would need to figure
> things out.

Asankha,

You can prevent the I/O reactor from shutting itself down in case of an
unchecked exception by using a custom IOReactorExceptionHandler

http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/httpcomponents-core/httpcore-nio/apidocs/org/apache/http/nio/reactor/IOReactorExceptionHandler.html

I know this will not fix the cause of the problem but can at least help
ensure the I/O reactor keeps running if the exception is deemed
non-fatal.

Cheers

Oleg