synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Plate <henrik_pl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multiple responses
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:02:56 GMT

Hi Ruwan,

I had a look at the ESB nightly build but failed to get the clone mediator
running.

My configuration is as follows:

I have two sequences MOD1 and MOD2, each containing a send mediator to a
WSDL endpoint.

    <syn:sequence name="MOD1">
        <syn:send>
            <syn:endpoint>
                <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes?wsdl" format="soap11">
                    <syn:enableAddressing/>
                </syn:wsdl>
            </syn:endpoint>
        </syn:send>
    </syn:sequence>

    <syn:sequence name="MOD2">
        <syn:send>
            <syn:endpoint>
                <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes2" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes2?wsdl" format="soap11">
                    <syn:enableAddressing/>
                </syn:wsdl>
            </syn:endpoint>
        </syn:send>
    </syn:sequence>

I defined a third sequence SEQ1 containing a clone mediator which uses MOD1
and MOD2 as target mediation sequences (taken from the local registry). SEQ1
is called by a proxy service for incoming messages.

    <syn:proxy name="MFProxy" startOnLoad="true">
        <syn:target inSequence="MFSeq" outSequence="main"
faultSequence="fault"/>
    </syn:proxy>

    <syn:sequence name="MFSeq">
        <syn:clone>
            <syn:target sequence="MOD1"/>
            <syn:target sequence="MOD2"/>
        </syn:clone>
    </syn:sequence>

When calling the proxy service, the console prints the following log
messages, telling me that the sequences MOD1 and MOD2 have been fetched:

  [HttpServerWorker-1]  INFO ESBRegistry ==> Repository fetch of resource
with key : MOD1
  [HttpServerWorker-1]  INFO ESBRegistry ==> Repository fetch of resource
with key : MOD2

However, nothing more seems to happen: A separate Axis2 server does not
receive the cloned messages and the Axis2 client that called the proxy
service gets a timeout.

Then I defined the clone mediator target information inline, hereby again
referring to MOD1:

    <syn:sequence name="MFSeq">
        <syn:clone>
            <syn:target>
                <syn:sequence>
                    <syn:sequence key="MOD1"/>
                </syn:sequence>
            </syn:target>
        </syn:clone>
    </syn:sequence>

Here, the following error occured:

  [SynapseWorker-4]  INFO ESBRegistry ==> Repository fetch of resource with
key : MOD1
  [SynapseWorker-4] ERROR SequenceMediator Sequence named MOD1 cannot be
found

I'll further try changing the configuration. However, I had the feeling this
should already be it?

Regards,
Henrik