synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Plate <henrik_pl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multiple responses
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:39:25 GMT

Hi Ruwan,

I don't think it's related to the proxy not finding sth.

If I replace the clone mediator by two sequence mediators sequentially
calling MOD1 and MOD2, it works (even though I have the initial problems
related to the closed HTTP connection when each service sends a response
message). Please find the complete config below.

Kind regards,
Henrik
______________________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<syn:definitions xmlns:syn="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <syn:registry provider="org.wso2.esb.registry.ESBRegistry">
        <syn:parameter name="cachableDuration">60000</syn:parameter>
        <syn:parameter name="root">file:registry/</syn:parameter>
    </syn:registry>
    <syn:proxy name="MFProxy" startOnLoad="true">
        <syn:target inSequence="MFSeq" outSequence="main"
faultSequence="fault"/>
    </syn:proxy>
    <syn:sequence name="MFSeq">
        <syn:clone>
            <syn:target sequence="MOD1"/>
            <syn:target sequence="MOD2"/>
        </syn:clone>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="MOD1">
        <syn:send>
            <syn:endpoint>
                <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes?wsdl" format="soap11">
                    <syn:enableAddressing/>
                </syn:wsdl>
            </syn:endpoint>
        </syn:send>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="MOD2">
        <syn:send>
            <syn:endpoint>
                <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes2" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes2?wsdl" format="soap11">
                    <syn:enableAddressing/>
                </syn:wsdl>
            </syn:endpoint>