synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Plate <henrik_pl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multiple responses
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:07:10 GMT

Hi Ruwan,

I used the proposed config (after I deleted the <syn:registry> element which
resulted in a "Cannot locate registry provider class" exception) with the
following result:

[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Proxy Service MFProxy
received a new message from : 127.0.0.1
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Message To:
/soap/MFProxy
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver SOAPAction:
http://www.example.org/TestReqRes/NewOperation
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver WSA-Action:
http://www.example.org/TestReqRes/NewOperation
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Setting the
fault-sequence to : org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMedia

[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Using sequence named
: MFSeq for incoming message mediation
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG SequenceMediator Start : Sequence <MFSeq>
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG SequenceMediator Sequence <SequenceMediator> ::
mediate()
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG CloneMediator Start : Clone mediator
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG Axis2SynapseEnvironment Creating Message Context
[HttpServerWorker-4]  INFO ESBRegistry ==> Repository fetch of resource with
key : MOD1
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG Axis2SynapseEnvironment Creating Message Context
[HttpServerWorker-4]  INFO ESBRegistry ==> Repository fetch of resource with
key : MOD2
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG CloneMediator End : Clone mediator
[HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG SequenceMediator End : Sequence <MFSeq>

As far as I understand, the sequence mediators MOD1 and MOD2 are simply not
called (I do not see anything related to them, e.g. log messages from the
drop mediators you've put to replace my send mediators).

I made other changes to your test configuration: I declared an endpoint
TestReqRes for one of my services and a proxy calling this endpoint. My
client application can perfectly call this proxy and receives a result from
the service.

When I use the same endpoint as "Delivery Endpoint" in the clone mediator, I
get an exception complaining about unexpected chars:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException:
Unexpected character 'E' (code 69) in prolog; expected '<'
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
     at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:283)
     at
org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.processPost(ServerWorker.java:218)
     at
org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:182)
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character 'E' (code
69) in prolog; expected '<'
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:239)
     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:130)
     at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:359)

Please find the complete configuration below.

Thanks and kind regards,
Henrik
___________________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<syn:definitions xmlns:syn="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <syn:proxy name="MFProxy" startOnLoad="true">
        <syn:target inSequence="MFSeq" outSequence="main"
faultSequence="fault"/>
    </syn:proxy>
    <syn:proxy name="TestReqRes" startOnLoad="true">
        <syn:target endpoint="TestReqRes" outSequence="main"
faultSequence="fault"/>
    </syn:proxy>
    <syn:endpoint name="TestReqRes">
        <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes?wsdl" format="soap11"/>
    </syn:endpoint>
    <syn:sequence name="MFSeq">
        <syn:clone>
            <syn:target sequence="MOD1"/>
            <syn:target sequence="" endpoint="TestReqRes"/>
        </syn:clone>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="MOD1">
        <syn:log level="full"/>
        <syn:drop/>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="MOD2">
        <syn:log level="full"/>
        <syn:drop/>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="fault">
        <syn:log/>
    </syn:sequence>
    <syn:sequence name="main">
        <syn:in>
            <syn:log level="full"/>
            <syn:filter source="get-property('To')" regex="
http://localhost:9000.*">
                <syn:send/>
            </syn:filter>
        </syn:in>