synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r593157 - /webservices/synapse/trunk/java/src/main/release/NOTICE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:59:33 GMT
Thanks Ant!

I knew I could count on you this time too to help us on the legal stuff
:-) I hope the licenses we are including are ok for an ASF release (e.g.
MPL 1.0 etc..) If you spot anything wrong, do let me know.

I will merge your change into the 1.1 branch, but if you have any more
edits, feel free to commit directly to the 1.1 branch. I am building
Synapse on a clean Maven 2 local repository right now.. and am hoping to
build the final artifact a bit later..

thanks
asankha