synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Synapse Errors Multiple Threads
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:09:41 GMT
Hi Maciej

Sorry for the delay, but I tried your scenario again and I could not
reproduce any issue. I used the SimpleStockQuoteService, and the sample
client that ships with the Synapse distribution. I used the Synapse 1.1
final codebase (which will be released very soon..) but you can try the
final RC from http://people.apache.org/~asankha/builds/synapse/1.1/ for
right now.

I am assuming you are not running a load test.. and once the backend
service is shutdown, I get an error as expected - but not a failure as
you describe. Then when the service is back up again, everything works fine.

Could you take a fresh look at the scenario and get back to me?

asankha