synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple responses
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:37:25 GMT
Henrik,

This is strange. It seems like the Clone mediator can not find the sequences
specified as MOD1 and MOD2. That is why you are getting "ESBRegistry ==>
Repository fetch of resource with key : MOD1". When I try this on the
1.5release it did print the drop mediator logs as well as MOD1 and
MOD2
sequence start and end logs (I am surprised to see your log, but can not
understand what is wrong).

What is the version that you are trying? Is that a nightly build? Can you
please try this on the Synapse-1.1 release [1] or ESB-1.5 release [2].

[1] - http://ws.apache.org/synapse/download/1.1/download.cgi
[2] - http://dist.wso2.org/products/esb/java/1.5/

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Nov 13, 2007 3:37 PM, Henrik Plate <henrik_plate@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Ruwan,
>
> I used the proposed config (after I deleted the <syn:registry> element
> which
> resulted in a "Cannot locate registry provider class" exception) with the
> following result:
>
> [HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Proxy Service
> MFProxy
> received a new message from : 127.0.0.1
> [HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver Message To:
> /soap/MFProxy
> [HttpServerWorker-4] DEBUG ProxyServiceMessageReceiver SOAPAction:
> http://www.example.org/TestReqRes/NewOperation
> [HttpServerWorker-4]<http://www.example.org/TestReqRes/NewOperation%5BHttpServerWorker-4%5D>DEBUG
ProxyServiceMessageReceiver WSA-Action:
> http://www.example.org/TestReqRes/NewOperation