synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse Logo Proposals
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:34:24 GMT
Firstly thanks for the efforts!

I like A02 and A05. I like the Synapse firing - especially in A02, and I
think we should have a feather. However, I think the feather looks somehow
"bolted on" or out of place. Is there someway we can try to make the three
parts (synapse firing, word "synapse" and feather) fit together better and
look more cohesive?

Thanks!

Paul