synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Charel Morris" <char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming Synapse 1.1 release coinciding with ApacheCon US
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:13:13 GMT
HI Paul

I would like to introduce you to the OSSummit PR team Prompt Communtications
- Hazel Butters and James Gerber. I would love to follow on the heels of
what Sally is doing with the release of Synapse 1.1 with some more coverage
via the OSSummit bandwidth.

Paul meet Hazel and James - Hazel and James this is Paul he will be speaking
in Hong Kong as well. Or possibly one of the articles in the US would work.

Also, Sally Khudairi is a great contact for info on all things ASF.

thanks everyone.

Charel