synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ru...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Synapse Logo
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 04:14:34 GMT
Hi devs,

We have to conclude on the logo of the Synapse. Chanaka, Amal and Upul has
came up with some cool logos and the community has shaped them a little bit
more with there comments. Thanks all, for the valuable contribution and the
feedback. We have already filtered them down to 4 logos and I think now it
is time to call a vote to select synapse logo among these 4

The 4 logos are named Logo1.jpg, Logo2.jpg, Logo3.jpg and
Logo4.jpg(attached here with). We may use the aliases as Logo1, Logo2,
Logo3 and
Logo4 to represent the logos respectively on voting.

Please vote
[ ] +1 for the Logo1
[ ] +1 for the Logo2
[ ] +1 for the Logo3
[ ] +1 for the Logo4
[ ] -1 Non of these logos matches for synapse

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton