synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Plans for the next synapse release (1.1.1)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:32:55 GMT
Ruwan

I think we need a few things that aren't captured yet in JIRA.

1) I'd like us to have a formal process and place for contributed class
mediators as well as extensions. I've written some and other have
contributed them too, and I think it would be good to have a place in the
code tree for those.

2) I'd like to get the first annotation support in - even if its marked as
"early code/beta quality".

3) What about doing a really simple authentication mediator to flesh out the
discussion we had earlier?

4) Have we got documentation/samples about the POJO Command mediator in
place? I know you fixed the code

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle