synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for the next synapse release (1.1.1)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:12:07 GMT
Hi All,

I've remembered Asankha has send a mail few months back regrading the
dependencies. As Syanpse is compatible with Java 1.5 and higher, would
1.1release is going to ship  dependencies  like
backport-util-concurrent-XX.jar and bcprov-jdk13-132.jar. In addition to
this, if Axis2.jar can be included instead of Axis2-XX.jar sub jars, it
would clean-up the dependencies in the lib too.

Thank you

Saminda

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer