The artist has added them here with "Licensed for inclusion in ASF works"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-195

Thanks.
Upul

On Dec 18, 2007 6:41 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
I may have missed in during the discussions, but I am
assuming that license for us to use these has been
granted by the people who created them? If so, can you
point out where that was cleared? Thanks!