Actually I think given what you said yesterday - that we can effectively do a little of this today - so I'm very happy to leave the second part till later. However, if anyone has any creative ideas how to simply link two servers that would be cool. For example, we could have each Synapse endpoint export a Synapse XML that describes its proxy endpoints. Then another Synapse node could simply import that as a URL? WDYT? That ought to be really simple.

I will raise a few JIRAs.

Paul