Hi All,

I've remembered Asankha has send a mail few months back regrading the dependencies. As Syanpse is compatible with Java 1.5 and higher, would 1.1 release is going to ship  dependencies  like  backport-util-concurrent-XX.jar and bcprov-jdk13-132.jar. In addition to this, if Axis2.jar can be included instead of Axis2-XX.jar sub jars, it would clean-up the dependencies in the lib too.

Thank you

Saminda