synapse-dev mailing list archives

From ali_khan <faisalalikhan2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon proxy unable to forward request to amazon search service
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:25:04 GMT

hi,
I think the problem is due to the firewall because when I put the following
url(REST request) in web browser:
http://webservices.amazon.com/onca/xml?Service=AWSECommerceService&AWSAccessKeyId=0GGBQRMT1MHNNDN5BY02&Operation=ItemLookup&IdType=ASIN&ItemId=0706922611
I get proper result in the browser as an XML.

But when I put the below URL(SOAP request):

http://webservices.amazon.com/onca/soap?Service=AWSECommerceService&AWSAccessKeyId=0GGBQRMT1MHNNDN5BY02&Operation=ItemLookup&IdType=ASIN&ItemId=0706922611

I get (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error)

I think the soap requests are being blocked by proxy.

Please suggest any solution for this, because rest I am doing the same as
you mentioned.

Thanks
faisal