synapse-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Asankha C. Perera (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (SYNAPSE-175) "Transfer-encoding header already present" error received when executing sample 50 with a log mediator added and when address endpoint format is set to pox
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:51:34 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-175?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Asankha C. Perera updated SYNAPSE-175:
--------------------------------------

    Fix Version/s:     (was: 1.1.1)
                   1.2

> "Transfer-encoding header already present" error received when executing sample 50 with
a log mediator added and when address endpoint format is set to pox
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SYNAPSE-175
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-175
>             Project: Synapse
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Transports
>    Affects Versions: 1.1
>         Environment: Ubuntu7.04, JDK1.5.0_12
>            Reporter: Evanthika Amarasiri
>            Assignee: indika priyantha kumara
>             Fix For: 1.2
>
>
> Below is the configuration executed
> <definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
>     <filter source="get-property('To')" regex=".*/StockQuote.*">
>         <send>
>             <endpoint>
>                 <address uri="http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService"
format="pox"/>
>             </endpoint>
>         </send>
>             <log level="full" separator=","/>        
>         <drop/>
>     </filter>
>     <send/>
> </definitions>
> The request sent - ant stockquote -Dtrpurl=http://localhost:8080/soap/StockQuote -Drest=true
> Received the following exception on the Synapse console
> *********************************************************************************
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,265 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpServerWorker-1] DEBUG SendMediator End
: Send mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,265 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpServerWorker-1] DEBUG LogMediator Start
: Log mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,281 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpServerWorker-1] ERROR ServerWorker Error
processing POST request
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:283)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.processPost(ServerWorker.java:218)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:182)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:239)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.buildNext(OMElementImpl.java:552)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getFirstOMChild(OMElementImpl.java:563)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getChildren(OMElementImpl.java:280)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:770)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:772)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:772)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
>         at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:210)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serialize(OMNodeImpl.java:345)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.toString(OMElementImpl.java:913)
>         at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2577)
>         at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:116)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.LogMediator.getFullLogMessage(LogMediator.java:168)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.LogMediator.getLogMessage(LogMediator.java:108)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.LogMediator.mediate(LogMediator.java:83)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.filters.FilterMediator.mediate(FilterMediator.java:71)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:122)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:154)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseMessageReceiver.receive(SynapseMessageReceiver.java:89)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>         ... 5 more
> Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1083)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:153)
>         ... 31 more
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,531 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SynapseCallbackReceiver
Synapse received an asynchronous response message
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,531 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SynapseCallbackReceiver
Received To: null
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,531 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SynapseCallbackReceiver
SOAPAction: null
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,546 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SynapseCallbackReceiver
WSA-Action: null
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,546 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SynapseCallbackReceiver
Body :
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns:getQuoteResponse
xmlns:ns="http:/
> /services.samples/xsd"><ns:return type="samples.services.GetQuoteResponse"><ns:change>3.7885931759306133</ns:change><ns:earnings>-9.085639155543571</ns:earnings><ns:
> high>172.55255751431392</ns:high><ns:last>166.29879712243826</ns:last><ns:lastTradeTimestamp>Tue
Nov 13 16:41:57 LKT 2007</ns:lastTradeTimestamp><ns:low>172.65666203
> 211407</ns:low><ns:marketCap>3.814256794886601E7</ns:marketCap><ns:name>IBM
Company</ns:name><ns:open>172.33211683263144</ns:open><ns:peRatio>24.63317717631141</ns:p
> eRatio><ns:percentageChange>2.0078746502865465</ns:percentageChange><ns:prevClose>188.686737759747</ns:prevClose><ns:symbol>IBM</ns:symbol><ns:volume>6677</ns:volume
> ></ns:return></ns:getQuoteResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,593 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG Axis2SynapseEnvironment
Injecting MessageContext
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,593 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG Axis2SynapseEnvironment
Using Main Sequence for injected message
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,609 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
Start : Sequence <main>
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,609 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
Sequence <SequenceMediator> :: mediate()
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,609 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG FilterMediator
Start : Filter mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,625 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG FilterMediator
Source : get-property('To') against : .*/StockQuote.* does not match - skipping
>  child mediators
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,640 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SendMediator Start
: Send mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,656 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SendMediator Sending
response message using implicit message properties..
> Sending To: http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
> SOAPAction: null
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,671 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] ERROR ServerHandler
Unexpected HTTP protocol error : Transfer-encoding header already present
> org.apache.http.ProtocolException: Transfer-encoding header already present
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.ResponseContent.process(ResponseContent.java:67)
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.BasicHttpProcessor.process(BasicHttpProcessor.java:304)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerHandler.commitResponse(ServerHandler.java:220)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:350)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.invoke(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:215)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.sendBack(Axis2Sender.java:104)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.send(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:197)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.SendMediator.mediate(SendMediator.java:97)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:122)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:154)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.handleMessage(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:281)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.receive(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:125)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ClientWorker.run(ClientWorker.java:175)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 2007-11-13 16:41:57,796 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] ERROR HttpCoreNIOSender
IO Error sending response message
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Pipe closed
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:116)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:360)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.invoke(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:215)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.sendBack(Axis2Sender.java:104)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.send(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:197)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.SendMediator.mediate(SendMediator.java:97)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:122)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:154)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.handleMessage(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:281)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.receive(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:125)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ClientWorker.run(ClientWorker.java:175)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Pipe closed
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:313)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.flush(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:118)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:422)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:114)
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.checkStateForReceive(PipedInputStream.java:190)
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.receive(PipedInputStream.java:156)
>         at java.io.PipedOutputStream.write(PipedOutputStream.java:129)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$WritableByteChannelImpl.write(Channels.java:267)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.write(Channels.java:63)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.access$000(Channels.java:47)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$1.write(Channels.java:134)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Writer.flush(UTF8Writer.java:96)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.flush(BufferingXmlWriter.java:214)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:311)
>         ... 19 more
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,046 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] ERROR Axis2Sender Unexpected
error sending message back
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: IO Error sending response message
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.handleException(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:468)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:364)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.invoke(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:215)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.sendBack(Axis2Sender.java:104)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.send(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:197)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.SendMediator.mediate(SendMediator.java:97)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:122)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:154)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.handleMessage(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:281)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.receive(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:125)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ClientWorker.run(ClientWorker.java:175)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Pipe closed
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:116)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:360)
>         ... 15 more
> Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Pipe closed
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:313)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.flush(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:118)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:422)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:114)
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.checkStateForReceive(PipedInputStream.java:190)
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.receive(PipedInputStream.java:156)
>         at java.io.PipedOutputStream.write(PipedOutputStream.java:129)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$WritableByteChannelImpl.write(Channels.java:267)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.write(Channels.java:63)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.access$000(Channels.java:47)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$1.write(Channels.java:134)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Writer.flush(UTF8Writer.java:96)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.flush(BufferingXmlWriter.java:214)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:311)
>         ... 19 more
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,250 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1]  WARN FaultHandler Fault
handler - setting ERROR_MESSAGE : Unexpected error sending message back
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,250 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1]  WARN FaultHandler Fault
handler - setting ERROR_DETAIL : org.apache.synapse.SynapseException: Unexp
> ected error sending message back
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.handleException(Axis2Sender.java:113)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.sendBack(Axis2Sender.java:107)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.send(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:197)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.builtin.SendMediator.mediate(SendMediator.java:97)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:60)
>         at org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:122)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:154)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.handleMessage(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:281)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.receive(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:125)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ClientWorker.run(ClientWorker.java:175)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: IO Error sending response message
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.handleException(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:468)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:364)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.invoke(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:215)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
>         at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2Sender.sendBack(Axis2Sender.java:104)
>         ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Pipe closed
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:116)
>         at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.sendAsyncResponse(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:360)
>         ... 15 more
> Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Pipe closed
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:313)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.flush(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:118)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:422)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ApplicationXMLFormatter.writeTo(ApplicationXMLFormatter.java:114)
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Pipe closed
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.checkStateForReceive(PipedInputStream.java:190)
>         at java.io.PipedInputStream.receive(PipedInputStream.java:156)
>         at java.io.PipedOutputStream.write(PipedOutputStream.java:129)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$WritableByteChannelImpl.write(Channels.java:267)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.write(Channels.java:63)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels.access$000(Channels.java:47)
>         at java.nio.channels.Channels$1.write(Channels.java:134)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Writer.flush(UTF8Writer.java:96)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.flush(BufferingXmlWriter.java:214)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.flush(BaseStreamWriter.java:311)
>         ... 19 more
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,437 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1]  WARN MediatorFaultHandler
Executing fault handler mediator : fault
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,453 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
Start : Sequence <fault>
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,453 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
Sequence <SequenceMediator> :: mediate()
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,453 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG LogMediator Start
: Log mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,453 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1]  INFO LogMediator To:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous, MessageID: urn:uuid:CEC7E3C150
> 44D0B61F28563811913247-388783540, Direction: response, Envelope: <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/so
> ap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns:getQuoteResponse xmlns:ns="http://services.samples/xsd"><ns:return
type="samples.services.GetQuoteResponse"><ns:change>3.788593175930
> 6133</ns:change><ns:earnings>-9.085639155543571</ns:earnings><ns:high>172.55255751431392</ns:high><ns:last>166.29879712243826</ns:last><ns:lastTradeTimestamp>Tue
Nov
>  13 16:41:57 LKT 2007</ns:lastTradeTimestamp><ns:low>172.65666203211407</ns:low><ns:marketCap>3.814256794886601E7</ns:marketCap><ns:name>IBM
Company</ns:name><ns:ope
> n>172.33211683263144</ns:open><ns:peRatio>24.63317717631141</ns:peRatio><ns:percentageChange>2.0078746502865465</ns:percentageChange><ns:prevClose>188.686737759747</
> ns:prevClose><ns:symbol>IBM</ns:symbol><ns:volume>6677</ns:volume></ns:return></ns:getQuoteResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,484 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG LogMediator End
: Log mediator
> 2007-11-13 16:41:58,500 [10.100.1.228-Evan] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
End : Sequence <fault>

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: synapse-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message