synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "xuhongbo" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject synapse-http-transport improvement proposal
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 02:23:14 GMT
Hi, asankha:

Last saturday and sunday, I have discussed the synapse-http-transport patch with Oleg.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-248

My thought is http-core-nio support a feature to maintain http-request-response conversation,
While Oleg's thought is to support proxy session in synapse-transport to facilitate conversation
check.

I thing both of them could be adopted, you can balance between them.

(Because http-request-response conversation feature is just a thought, so maintain session
in synapse-transport will be more applicable. I suggest)

xuhongbo