synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: http-transport-bug fixed
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:49:15 GMT

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 18:24 +0800, XuHongBo wrote:
> Hi:
>     I have just post a patch for 2 http-transport-bugs founded. but the patch code style
is just work outside the http-core-nio  to fixe problem.

> Oh.... some of the fixing code I think , should be the responsibility of http-core-nio
library, so the fixed code will look like more structurable.

> Is there anyone who are familiar with http-core-nio give some advise about if we should
waiting for http-core-nio library to be corrected to catch all  all network failed in sessionCallback
( now only some exception catched by sessionCallback)?

Hi Xuhongbo

I guess I qualify as someone familiar. I am not sure I fully understand
the problem. Could you please give me a little more details as to what
kind of exceptions you think should be handled by HttpCore
automatically?

Oleg