synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to migrate to the axis2 trunk
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:14:38 GMT
Hi devs,

I have moved the synapse to axis2 trunk and most interestingly this time we
did not have to do any code changes to move to the axis2 trunk. I have
tested a few random scenarios and all of them seems to work just fine.

So far it was just a matter of changing the axis2 version and removing the
AxisService-patch that we have included for the axis2-1.3. I will do some
more tests over the weekend and make sure everything is OK. :)

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton