synapse-dev mailing list archives

From cmurali <chakravart...@sddc.army.mil>
Subject Re: Define listening IP for synapse
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:46:04 GMT

I am using Synapse 1.1. Here is the cut and paste of the log. Per this log it
only displays the port number and not the IP address. So it binds to all
IPs. Yes we are using Solaris 9 as shown below. Do you think moving to
Synapse 1.1.1 solves this issue? As the software is in QA, I do not want to
upgrade the version. Is there any way I can make this work in Synapse 1.1?

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

================
callisto% uname -a
SunOS callisto 5.9 Generic_122300-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R
callisto%

==============
 5555 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO SynapseInitializationModule
(SynapseInitiali
zationModule.java:118) - Synapse initialized successfully...!
  5559 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO HttpCoreNIOSender
(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:10
5) - HTTP Sender starting
  5580 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] DEBUG HttpCoreNIOListener
(HttpCoreNIOListener.jav
a:225) - Starting Listener...
  5583 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO HttpCoreNIOListener
(HttpCoreNIOListener.jav
a:239) - HTTP Listener starting on port : 6673
  5583 [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO ServerManager (ServerManager.java:98) -
Star
ting transport http on port 6673