synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hiranya Jayathilaka as a committer
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:08:26 GMT
+1

Hiranya is from the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka and completed the
Synapse FIX
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/fix/>

transport including samples and documentation. His continued
contributions to Synapse would be welcome both by the FIX community and
Synapse

asankha