synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Define listening IP for synapse
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:00:44 GMT
Muralidaran
> I am using Synapse 1.1.
ah.. the culprit! This issue was fixed for 1.1.1 as per Synapse-220
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-220>
> Do you think moving to Synapse 1.1.1 solves this issue? As the software is in QA, I do
not want to
> upgrade the version.
This is your call.. 1.1.1 obviously has new features and bug fixes over
1.1, but if all that you require works on 1.1 and you are satisfied and
has [almost] completed QA ..
>  Is there any way I can make this work in Synapse 1.1?

Yes, through a binary "patch" which you can place in your lib/patches
directory that will fix this issue. We are also working on getting
Synapse 1.2 out within May, with the pending Axis2 1.4 release and its
associated packages.

Let me know if you want to move to 1.1.1, wait for 1.2 or would like a
patch for 1.1..

asankha