synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Proposal] Move JMS / Async NIO transports out of Axis2 into Synapse
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:03:22 GMT
Let me rephrase succinctly. :)

There should be a single place where generally applicable Axis2
transports get stored.  It's fine for other projects to work on
transports, but the ideal situation is for those transports (assuming
they're generic enough) to migrate into the WS PMC as their final
destination, and be developed there.

So I'd like to see the transports in Synapse move into either:

ws-commons/transports/

or

axis2/transports/

And have development and testing continue there.  As you say, dims,
there should never be stale code sitting anywhere.

Thoughts?

--Glen