synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Using JAVA 5 features inside Synapse
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:03:06 GMT
Hi all,

While fixing some issues I have realized that we are not using the features
available in JAVA 5, (for example generics). But fixing this *might* break
backward compatibility of the already compiled custom mediators, if there
are any. At the same time we have added some features to the synapse core
which will anyway going to affect the compiled mediators.

What do we do? Shall we use JAVA 5 features or keep the code as it is? I am
+1 for fixing the code to use these features.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton