synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Tabs or spaces?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:44:25 GMT
Oleg

Yep, 4 spaces.. a long time ago I tried to document some guidelines for
Synapse coding conventions [1], and it basically meant the Sun
conventions with a line length of 100.. maybe we should update that and
move it to our own Wiki space now that we are a TLP

asankha

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/Developers