synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Making force HTTP 1.0 a part of the endpoint definition?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:07:33 GMT
Paul

Infact I was thinking of the same thing.. and was suggesting to Ruwan
about allowing properties to be set at an Endpoint level.. and the most
useful properties could be for HTTP 1.0. use of just the PATH instead of
full URL, setting JMS reply destinations etc..

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org