synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: axis2 URL case Sensitive?
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 02:15:01 GMT
Doesn't this need to go against Axis2 and not Synapse?? I don't think we
should hack something like this just for Synapse.

Dion, for the immediate situation you can use mod_rewrite (if you have
Apache HTTPD) or just write a simple servlet filter to change the URL
before Synapse gets hit.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.