synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Replacing sun.misc.Service
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 03:50:19 GMT
Asankha C. Perera wrote:
>> Well, it is possible to keep this out of synapse of course, if synapse
>> doesn't want it.
> As Sanjiva suggested, it could be a separate maven module or outside of
> Synapse. I would slightly prefer the latter because I think it would not
> be useful for a general Synapse install, and also to limit the number of
> maven modules

I wasn't suggesting keeping it out of Synapse - just a separate maven
module. I don't see why limiting the number of maven modules would be a
requirement at all. Also, OSGi is getting tremendous traction across the
board- having the capability to use its functionality to do things
easier/better is not a bad thing for Synapse.

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/