synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Clark <mcl...@apache.org>
Subject LoggingNHttpServerIOTarget target delegate
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:55:32 GMT
Hi all,

In org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.LoggingNHttpServerIOTarget, most
methods are delegated verbatim to the 'target' member variable.
However, both 'LoggingNHttpServerIOTarget#resetInput' and
'LoggingNHttpServerIOTarget#resetOutput' are not delegated verbatim.
Rather, these two calls result in 'this.target.requestInput()' and
'this.target.requestOutput()' being invoked, respectively.  I apologize
if this is newbie question, but I am new to Synapse.  Can you help me
understand why these two methods not delegated verbatim?

thanks,

Mike