synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:09:00 GMT
Ok. We published a generic service generic SimpleStockQuote with jUDDI.
This XML file summarize all the basic data of the service (tmodel, url ecc):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <serviceDetail generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
   <businessService businessKey="23E5A350-C22A-11DD-A350-8D826382C57F"
serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
    <name>Stock Quote Service</name>
    <description>prova 1 dam</description>
    <bindingTemplates>
     <bindingTemplate bindingKey="472B1150-C22B-11DD-9150-87412D5B2DA6"
serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
      <accessPoint URLType="http">
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService</accessPoint>
      <tModelInstanceDetails>
       <tModelInstanceInfo
tModelKey="uuid:BB4AF650-C22A-11DD-B650-F49EB0FF9773">
        <instanceDetails>
         <overviewDoc>
          <overviewURL>
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService?wsdl</overviewURL>
         </overviewDoc>
        </instanceDetails>
       </tModelInstanceInfo>
      </tModelInstanceDetails>
     </bindingTemplate>
    </bindingTemplates>
   </businessService>
  </serviceDetail>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
--------------------------------

in particular (we read on the web):

The *accessPoint*, by convention, is the service's endpoint URL
This *tModelKey* ties the service and binding template to the tModel we
create earlier
Now, starting from there how can we write the correct endpoint?
Or, at least, what are the information we can use from this XML to create
later the UDDI endpoint?

Thanks

Pasquale

2008/12/3 Pasquale Campitiello <pas.campitiello@gmail.com>

> Ok. We solved that problem.
>
> I reinstalled the *JDK 5.0 Update 10*. The problem was not in the
> CLASSPATH or the JAVA_HOME, but it was the JVM used by Apache Tomcat: I
> right clicked on the Monitor Tomcat icon --> Configure... --> tab Java -->
> browse and set the JDK 5.0_10 JVM (in my case
> C:\Programmi\Java\jdk_jee_5u10\jdk\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll).
>
> I go on with the project. Now I have to recompile Synapse under *JDK 5.0
> Update 10*.
>
> Pasquale
>

> 2008/12/1 Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com>
>
> I'm hoping someone on jUDDI will respond, because I have to admit I don't
>> know.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Pasquale Campitiello
>> <pas.campitiello@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Perfect. Now I'm able to see the log in the console. I do within
>> Eclipse:
>> >
>> > menu Run --> Open Run Dialog... --> Classpath tab --> select Bootstrap
>> > Entries --> click Advanced --> Add external folder --> select
>> > %SYNAPSE_HOME%\lib --> then click Up to move it up within Bootstrap
>> Entries
>> > (however it suffice add %SYNAPSE_HOME%\lib in Bootstrap Entries).
>> >
>> > Now, I'm studying how jUDDI looks to WSDL, how jUDDI can provide UDDI
>> > methods. I configured correctly jUDDI: I can see the "Happy jUDDI!" page
>> > without errors. But I have a common problem: in the jUDDI console when I
>> > click get_authToken to obtain an authentication token, and I insert my
>> user
>> > and cred I get always the same error:
>> >
>> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
>> > <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
>> > xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>> > <SOAP-ENV:Header/>
>> > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
>> > <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
>> > <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
>> > <faultstring>Fault string, and possibly fault code, not
>> set</faultstring>
>> > </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
>> > </SOAP-ENV:Body>
>> > </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
>> >
>> > I tried every possible combination of user and cred ("juddi" + "juddi",
>> > "juddi" + "";    "juddi" + "123456";    "jdoe" + "",    ecc.), but
>> everytime
>> > I got this SOAP response. To configure jUDDI I followed the official
>> > document
>> >
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/Getting-Started.pdf?revision=547750
>> > so my configuration file are exactly like specified in the document.
>> >
>> > Googling I read about changing the JDK version. I tried JDK 5 update 10,
>> JDK
>> > 5 update 16, JDK + JEE 5 update 10, but nothing changed, and besides
>> with
>> > this versions I can't run Synapse. Now with JDK + JEE 6 update 10, I can
>> run
>> > Synapse but I'm still blocked with jUDDI.
>> >
>> > Someone can help me? [I post this e-mail also in the jUDDI dev mailing
> [...]
I add the
>> my

>> much)?

>> The