synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:05:27 GMT
We also tried this:

<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <sequence name="main">
        <in>
            <send>
                <!-- get epr from the given wsdl -->
                <endpoint>
                    <parameter
name="tModelKey">uuid:EA9D6C10-C56F-11DD-ABCC-D8EB6125F14E"</parameter>
                    <address uri="http://localhost:8080/juddi"/>
                    <parameter name="userID">juddi</parameter>
                </endpoint>
            </send>
        </in>
        <out>
            <send/>
        </out>
    </sequence>
</definitions>

And the server doesn't return exceptions. It seems all right, but we don't
know if it is a correct implementation!
How can we undestand if this is a correct implementation?
Once we start Synapse with this sample, this endpoint will return something?
What are the effects and where are they visible?

Thank you

Pasquale

>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>>>  <soapenv:Body>
>>>   <serviceDetail generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org"
>>> xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
>>>    <businessService businessKey="23E5A350-C22A-11DD-A350-8D826382C57F"
>>> serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
>>>     <name>Stock Quote Service</name>
>>>     <description>prova 1 dam</description>
>>>     <bindingTemplates>
>>>      <bindingTemplate bindingKey="472B1150-C22B-11DD-9150-87412D5B2DA6"
>>> serviceKey="471A6F80-C22B-11DD-AF80-A18B79866E43">
>>>       <accessPoint URLType="http">
>>> http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService</accessPoint>
>>>       <tModelInstanceDetails>
>>>        <tModelInstanceInfo
>>> tModelKey="uuid:BB4AF650-C22A-11DD-B650-F49EB0FF9773">
>>>         <instanceDetails>
>>>          <overviewDoc>
>>>           <overviewURL>
>>> http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService?wsdl</overviewURL>
>>>          </overviewDoc>
>>>         </instanceDetails>
>>>        </tModelInstanceInfo>
>>>       </tModelInstanceDetails>
>>>      </bindingTemplate>
>>>     </bindingTemplates>
>>>    </businessService>
>>>   </serviceDetail>
>>>  </soapenv:Body>
>>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>> --------------------------------
>>>
>>> in particular (we read on the web):
>>>
>>> The *accessPoint*, by convention, is the service's endpoint URL
>>> This *tModelKey* ties the service and binding template to the tModel we
>>> create earlier
>>> Now, starting from there how can we write the correct endpoint?
>>> Or, at least, what are the information we can use from this XML to create
>>> later the UDDI endpoint?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Pasquale
>>>

>>> 2008/12/3 Pasquale Campitiello <pas.campitiello@gmail.com>