Hi Ruwan
I agree completely about making the core of Synapse OSGi dependent. I
think the design I proposed avoids that.

Cool.. I think Ruwan's reply on an OSGi based mediator finder would be then outside of the codebase of Synapse?

Well, it is possible to keep this out of synapse of course, if synapse doesn't want it.
As Sanjiva suggested, it could be a separate maven module or outside of Synapse. I would slightly prefer the latter because I think it would not be useful for a general Synapse install, and also to limit the number of maven modules

thanks
asankha
--
Asankha C. Perera