We also tried this:

<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <sequence name="main">
        <in>
            <send>
                <!-- get epr from the given wsdl -->
                <endpoint>
                    <parameter name="tModelKey">uuid:EA9D6C10-C56F-11DD-ABCC-D8EB6125F14E"</parameter>
                    <address uri="http://localhost:8080/juddi"/>
                    <parameter name="userID">juddi</parameter>
                </endpoint>
            </send>
        </in>
        <out>
            <send/>
        </out>
    </sequence>
</definitions>

And the server doesn't return exceptions. It seems all right, but we don't know if it is a correct implementation!
How can we undestand if this is a correct implementation?
Once we start Synapse with this sample, this endpoint will return something? What are the effects and where are they visible?

Thank you

Pasquale