synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switch to the axis2 1.5 branch
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:20:23 GMT
Hi Ruwan
> One option is to branch off the synapse trunk, which adds a pain of
> committing to both branch and trunk. Or we could get the axis2
> artifacts uploaded into maven repositories.... but the version of
> axis2 branch is 1.5-beta-2 we cannot publish these artifacts unless we
> are done with the 1.5-beta-2.
>
> BTW: Thanks azeez for the patch I will apply this and commit the
> changes, after resolving this particular issue that we are currently
> discussing.
Ruwan, lets add the Apache snapshot repo [1], and get an Axis2 nightly
to publish there to work.. including getting daily updates of the Axis2
1.5 branch and the transports etc.. I can probably do this with Hudson,
shall I go ahead?

thanks
asankha

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository