synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Bean Serializer for Synapse Spring Mediator
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:23:19 GMT
Hi Asanka,
I what is in my mind is ex: the Spring Bean that we populate as a mediator
from the Spring config  has a feild of a Interface Type and at the Run time
users change the implementation object type using a Admin Console.And when
we shutdown the Synapse we need to  Serialise that.So what i did was wrote a
algorithem to traverse through Spring Beans Object Structure and make a
Spring XML for that and put it in the work/temp directory so users can
change there Spring xml in Registry/File by looking at it if it is need.

But Yes I have a doubt that is it a requrement of Synapse.Thats why i didnt
created  a jira.
I'll attach a sample class to relflect my idea clearly.

Btw Thank you for the reply and shairing your ideas.I m bit new to synapse
so  i m not sure this senario is a problem synapse(a use case).

Thank you,
Charith