synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make enable Synapse to configure in others ways
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:07:21 GMT
Interfaces are for providing abstractions. You can pass parameter as
Map <string, Object> ... key is only meaningful to particular
implementation…or if there many common attributes, then  those can be
encapsulated into a data structure, a class – some abstraction and
keep  a Map<string,Object> (instance variable )to hold any specific
parameters ….there are  many ways to do these things ...with out using
reflection.

I just say what I feel when I look at into your code. If you know that
you can achieve what you want and others too (community) like these...
I am neutral.