synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: Offer to support Synapse development
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:10:08 GMT
Hi all,

> This is great news.. I truly appreciate all your help in the past to
> improve the NIO transport, endpoints and JMX support

Thanks for the positive feedback!

> Do you have any specific JDK 6 stuff in mind? The main issue I see is
> with the BSF mediator.. but I would still like to continue the JDK 1.5
> support going forward

Sorry for being not precise enough. I also would like to keep Java 5 compatibility. So it
is not about introduction new fancy Java 6 features in the code. It's basically about being
able to
a) run Synapse in production using Java 6
(I don't think there is any issue other than the BSF mediator)
b) build Synapse and run tests using Java 6 runtime environment
(maybe here it is also only the BSFMediator test which fails;
I did not try so far)

Regards,
   Eric