synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: Creating HessianFaults using FaultMediator/HessianMessageFormatter
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:28:24 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for the gap in response. I was actually very busy due to some platform live issues which
needed my attention.

Anyway I tried to finish up the discussed work on the handling of synapse generated faults
send out as a Hessian message.

Looking at the possibilities I discarded the approach setting the HTTP status code in the
FaultMediator.

Actually if it is already indicated from the HessianMessageBuilder that 200 shall be used
for faults, then this information should be directly evaluated from the nhttp transport module.
Everything else would just be a useless indirection introducing another transport coupling.

So how do you like the new idea to evaluate this property directly inside NhttpCoreNIOSencer.

Please have a look at my patch provided at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-521

Feedback welcome! Indika, this should also address your concerns, or?

Thanks for the feedback,
   Eric